LISTERINE® Total Care Milder Taste – an alcohol-free LISTERINE® with multiple benefits
- Offers the anti-plaque power of the LISTERINE® brand’s 4 Essential Oils
- Reduction of plaque bacteria1
- Contains 220 ppm (0.05%) fluoride for enamel demineralisation protection
- Significantly higher fluoride uptake than Fluorigard in vitro2
- Contains zinc chloride to reduce calculus formation to help keep teeth naturally white3–8
- Softer taste liked by the large majority of patients9
- Provides lasting fresh breath
- ‘Family-friendly’ – suitable for patients aged 6+
LISTERINE® Total Care Milder Taste– a logical adjunct to mechanical oral care regimes for patients who prefer zero alcohol and a less intense taste.
- Data on file D, microbiology dossier, McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
- Data on file 103-0214, McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
- Jin Y, Yip HK. Supragingival calculus: formation and control. Crit Rev Oral Biol Med 2002; 13(5): 426–441.
- Buch JG. Pharmacology ReCap 2.0 for Bachelor of Dentistry Students. P406. www.virtualmedicalbooks.com Accessed June 22nd 2011.
- Fairbrother KJ, Heasman PA. Anticalculus agents. J Clin Periodontol 2000; 27: 285–301.
- Le Geros RZ et al. Zinc effect on the in vitro formation of calcium phosphates: relevance to clinical inhibition of calculus formation. Am J Dent 1999; 12(2): 65–71.
- Ingram GS, Edgar WM. Calcium salt precipitation and mechanisms of inhibition under oral conditions. Adv Dent Res 1995; 9(4): 427–432.
- Brunski JB et al. Measurement of tensile bond strength between calculus and tooth surfaces. J Dent Res 2000; 79(IADR Abstracts): 914.
- Data on file HO-019-10, McNEIL-PPC, Inc.